Covid-19 Update at Sask
We are open for essential and urgent eye care only.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment if:
- your vision has suddenly changed or become blurry
- you have a painful or red eye
- you have been advised to attend this practice by NHS 111 or another healthcare professional for urgent eye care
- you have broken or lost your glasses and need a replacement pair to function
- you have a problem with your contact lenses
We can then assess how best to meet your needs.
Contact lens supply for existing patients will be done dominantly by post. If you have glasses on order we will also be able to post these to you.
If you are worried about your eyes please phone us to discuss this. We may be able to answer your queries over the phone without you needing to come in.
Our temporary opening hours during this time are :
Monday – Friday: 09:30 am – 12:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Stay safe and healthy.
Shockat Patel & Sask Optics Team
Connect on Instagram
Tag us with your new eyewear and your Sask experience.